Research and Markets: France Crop Protection Pesticides Market – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ph4vx7/france_crop) has announced the addition of the “France Crop Protection Pesticides Market – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
Despite being the second largest volume and value market for Pesticides, Europe constitutes one of the slower growing markets for Pesticide consumption. Demand for Pesticides in terms of value in France is slated to record a CAGR of 6.6% over 2015-2020 to reach a projected US$4.6 billion by 2020 from an estimated US$3.1 billion in 2014. In terms of volume it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2015 and 2020. Demand growth for Biopesticides in the region is likely to outpace that for Synthetic Pesticides.
Growth for pesticides in the region is likely to remain moderate after a plan called Ecophyto 2018 was initiated. This program provides extensive education to growers in regard to the harmful effects of chemical pesticide use, with the target of curtailing their use by 50% by 2018 without affecting yield or revenues. Growing demand for food safety & Quality amidst the stringent regulation procedures are few factors driving the market. However, the stringent regulation is also a major restraint as it prevents farmer application and reduced crop yield without credible reports on environment impact. The euro zone crisis has largely reduced the credit access to the farmers, thus largely reducing the inputs needed for the growers in the European region. Another major restrain is the burgeoning research and development costs of the synthetic pesticides.
Key Topics Covered
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the France Crop protection chemicals (Pesticides) market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the France Crop protection chemicals (Pesticides) market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ph4vx7/france_crop
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716