Research and Markets: Formaldehyde Market in Spain: Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63qcg7/formaldehyde) has announced the addition of the “Formaldehyde Market in Spain: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of formaldehyde market in Spain.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Spain
– Formaldehyde market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the formaldehyde market in Spain.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
– Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. SPAIN: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. FORMALDEHYDE MARKET IN SPAIN
2.1. Overview of formaldehyde market
2.2. Producers of formaldehyde, formalin and paraformaldehyde in Spain, including contact details and product range
3. SPAIN’S FOREIGN TRADE IN FORMALDEHYDE AND PARAFORMALDEHYDE
3.1. Export and import of formaldehyde: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of paraformaldehyde: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN SPAIN
5. FORMALDEHYDE CONSUMERS IN SPANISH MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Formaldehyde in Spain
5.2. Formaldehyde consumers in Spain
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63qcg7/formaldehyde
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716