Research and Markets: FMCG Business Confidence Report H1 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jncxzt/fmcg_business) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd’s new report “FMCG Business Confidence Report H1 2015” to their offering.
FMCG Business Confidence Report H1 2015 is a new report by Canadean that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and consumer issues and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the FMCG industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes sales performance and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. It provides an overview of the key priorities threats and opportunities for the global FMCG industry over the next six months.
– Overall 55% of FMCG respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment while 28% state that the current economic conditions are favorable.
– The majority of respondents anticipate a positive change in company growth prospects over the next six months.
– Business operatives from Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World anticipate highest increase in sales growth over the next six months.
– Protecting and growing market share new product development and improving operational efficiency are the most preferred priorities by FMCG industry executives operating across all regions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Methodology and sample size
- State of the economy
- Growth prospects and consumer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
- Golden State Foods
- Arla Foods
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL)
- Cargill India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jncxzt/fmcg_business
Source: Canadean Ltd
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716