Research and Markets: Europe Proppants Market Report – Analysis, Technologies, Trends & Forecasts 2015-2019
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65z5jx/europe_proppants) has announced the addition of the “Europe Proppants Market – Segmented By Material Type and Geography – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015-2019)” report to their offering.
Europe Proppants Market is expected to see healthy rise due to emergence of hydraulic fracking predominantly in Russia. The outlook for unconventional oil and gas development is the primary determinant of proppant sales. The amount of hydraulic fracturing jobs performed will increase significantly in Russia over the next ten years as Russia is aiming to exploit tight/shale oil reserves.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Europe Proppants market with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe Proppants market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Saint-Gobain Proppants
- CARBO Ceramics
- Baker Hughes
- Unimin Corporation
- Borovichi Refractories Plant (Borprop)
- Badger Mining
- Hi-Crush Partners LP
- Momentive Speciality Chemicals Inc.
- Yixing Orient Petroleum Proppant Co. Ltd
- Superior Silica Sands
- Texas Silica
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc.
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
6. Different types of proppants
7. MARKET ANALYSIS AND FORECAST
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65z5jx/europe_proppants
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716