Research and Markets: Emerging Trends in Aviation Coatings
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nrngh9/emerging_trends) has announced the addition of the “Emerging Trends in Aviation Coatings “ report to their offering.
The global aviation coating industry currently faces challenges that require capabilities and features such as faster product drying times, lightweight coating systems, durability, unique color styling, increased productivity, environment-friendly solutions. These challenges drives the need for innovative coatings that can cater to both the functional and aesthetic requirements. With the ongoing new developments, the market can expect increased technology adoption and penetration in the next three years.
This research service titled, Emerging Trends in Aviation Coatings captures the technology innovations and the industry trends in the field of aviation coatings with emphasis on the emerging technology trends and developments. In the aviation coatings sector, it is anticipated that maximum development is expected in the commercial airbus segment. The research service covers technology, market, industry, and regional trends in the aviation sector along with highlighting the key patent trends across the innovation ecosystem.
- Aviation coatings are applied on both exterior and interior components of the aircraft, including the cabin components. Recently, nanocoatings have gained prominence in this field. The use of engine coatings with thermal barrier properties is witnessing a drastic adoption in the last three years
- Research efforts are inclined toward the development of self-cleaning coatings with anti-strike features, nanocoatings and high performance coatings. The technology development of additional capabilities, such as anti-icing effects, are currently very high.
- The Asia Pacific has witnessed high levels of development. China is attributed to have small scale coating developers who have their proprietary formulations for various coatings. In the US, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) has a major significance and all companies must comply with the rules of this organization.
- The aviation coatings currently available may raise some environmental concerns, especially over recyclability. More industry initiatives will be observed in the coming years to introduce new coatings which emit lesser VOCs and contribute to a healthier environment.
- Management strategies, such as partnerships and collaborations for jointly solving a particular industry, application or need is the key to success in the aviation coatings sector. Companies which specialize in a single product should expand their product portfolio through JVs or acquisitions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Snapshot and Trends
3. Industry Trends
4. Global Technology Development and Adoption Trends
5. Technology Innovation Ecosystem
6. Opportunity Evaluation and Technology Road-Mapping
7. Key Patents
8. Key Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nrngh9/emerging_trends
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716