Research and Markets: Electro-Optical/Infrared Systems – Technology Trends Impacting Military and Aerospace Sectors
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qd6qlv/electroopticalin) has announced the addition of the “Electro-Optical/Infrared Systems – Technology Trends Impacting Military and Aerospace Sectors” report to their offering.
The technology trends of Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO-IR/EOIR) systems and its market implications will be determined by the ability to unleash an expanding world of application segments and opportunities. Embracing imaging and non-imaging technologies, EOIR technology promises to hold significantly high capability in military and aerospace sectors.
The research service offers insights primarily on the current technology trends of Electro-Optical/Infrared technology and its future market implications in the military and defence sector. It also assesses applications that might evolve in the next 5 to 6 years. The scope of the research is restricted to classification of Electro-Optical/Infrared technology based on EOIR sensing technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
– Research Outline
– Research Methodology
– Key Findings
2. EO/IR Systems – Technology Landscape
– Electro-Optical/Infrared Systems-A Brief Snapshot
– Current Focus Areas for Development of EO/IR Systems
– Key Technologies Enabling the Development of EO/IR Systems and Its Applications
– Global Adoption Footprint
3. Technology Trend Impact Framework
– What is R.I.T.S Framework?
– The R.I.T.S Framework-Snapshot
4. EO/IR Technology Trends Framework – Impact Assessment on Military and Aerospace Sectors
– How can EO/IR Systems Impact R’ in Military and Aerospace Sectors?
– Identifying Technologies Driving R’ in Framework
– Range: Industry Movers and Shakers
– How can EO/IR Systems Impact I’ in Military and Aerospace Sectors?
– Identifying Technologies Driving I’ in Framework
– Intelligence: Industry Movers and Shakers
– How can EO/IR Systems Impact T’ in Military and Aerospace Sectors?
– Identifying Technologies Driving T’ in Framework
– Target Detection: Industry Movers and Shakers
– How Can EO/IR Systems Impact S’ in Military and Aerospace Sectors?
– Identifying Technologies Driving S’ in Framework
– Surveillance: Industry Movers and Shakers
5. Emerging Opportunities
– Breadth of Applications Impacted by EO/IR Systems
6. Analyst Insights and Conclusion
– Strategic Insights
7. Key Patents
– Key Patents
– Legal Disclaimer
– DRS Technologies
– Headwall Photonics
– L-3 Wescam
– Lockheed Martin
– Rockwell Collins
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qd6qlv/electroopticalin
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aerospace and Defence