Research and Markets: Defense Industry Executives Forecast an Increase of 2.9% in Supplier Prices for Technology
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvhknp/defense_industry) has announced the addition of the “Defense Industry Business Confidence Report – H2 2015” report to their offering.
Companies in the market are optimistic about growth prospects during the next six months owing to expectations of higher expenditure on new product development and renewed focus on improving operational efficiency and customer retention.
Sales will be higher in North America during H2 2015 compared to H1 2015, whereas spend will increase slightly on mergers and acquisitions during H2 2015 compared to H1 2015.
- In total, 44% of industry executives indicate favorable or very favorable economic conditions in Asia and the Middle East
- Over one-third of industry executives anticipate no change in customer confidence in the next six months
- On average, defense industry executives forecast an increase of 2.9% in supplier prices for technology
- New product development is the key area where respondents expect to spend more in the next six months
- The performance of the Eurozone is the most pressing concern for the majority of executives with business operations in Europe and Asia-Pacific during H2 2015
- Focus on expansion into markets has gained prominence among executives with business operations in North America in H2 2015 compared to H1 2015
Reasons To Buy:
- Organizations can make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the defense industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of defense industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2015
- Airbus Defense and Space
- Aqeri AB
- Atos SE
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH and Co. KG
- Navcours Co.Ltd.
- Nexter Systems
- Northrop Grumman
- ODU GmbH and Co. KG
- OXIS Energy
- Steatite Ltd.
- The Boeing Company
3. Economic state, growth prospects and customer confidence
4. Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvhknp/defense_industry
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aerospace and Defence