Research and Markets: Commercial Glazing Market Report – UK 2015-2019 Analysis
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wf2hsz/commercial) has announced the addition of the “Commercial Glazing Market Report – UK 2015-2019 Analysis” report to their offering.
The 9th edition of the ‘Commercial Glazing Market Report – UK 2015-2019 Analysis’. Incorporating original input and primary research, the report represents and up-to-date and informed review of all sectors within the commercial glazing market.
Key issues covered:
- UK commercial glazing market – market size & trends, key market influences, forecasts to 2019.
- Analysis by product sector – commercial windows, curtain walling, ground floor treatments and roof glazing – product mix, size, trends and influences by sector.
- Market structure – review of supply and distribution structure, breakdown of market sectors with major players and company profiles.
- End use application areas – mix by end-use sectors, analysis of key end user markets and identification of growth opportunities.
Key areas of insight include:
- Overview of commercial glazing market by installed value.
- Product mix review – commercial windows, curtain walling, ground floor treatments, roof glazing – market size, trends and forecasts.
- Complex supply structure in commercial glazing market.
- Forecasts for 2015 – 2019 and review of market drivers.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Economic Environment
4. The Market
5. End Use Sectors
6. Product Sectors
7. Supply and Distribution
– Aluk GB
– Alumet Systems
– Assa Abloy Entrance Systems
– AWS Group
– Boon Edam UK
– Brett Martin Daylight Systems
– Charles Henshaw & Sons
– Comar Architectural Aluminium Systems
– Crittall Windows
– Dane Architectural Systems
– Dorma UK
– Dortech Architectural Systems
– Dudley’s Architectural Aluminium (DAA)
– Duplus Architectural Systems
– English Architectural Glazing
– Eurocell Profiles UK
– Far East Façade UK
– Federated Windows and Doors
– Geze UK
– GIG Facades
– Gilgen Door Systems UK
– Guardian Industries UK
– Hambleside Danelaw
– Hansen Group
– HW Architectural (HWA)
– Hydro Building Systems
– Mero-Schmidlin (UK)
– Metal Technology
– Metallbau Früh UK
– Norking Aluminium
– Oskomera Facades UK
– Permasteelisa UK
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wf2hsz/commercial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Automotive Parts