Research and Markets: China Synthetic Rubber Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 – Green Tyres a New Opportunity Area
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7nxrh/china_synthetic) has announced the addition of the “China Synthetic Rubber Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report to their offering.
The synthetic rubber market in China is projected to cross US$ 12 billion by 2020
This growth is anticipated on the back of continuously rising production output of the domestic tyre industry along with increasing demand for synthetic rubber from various other industries, such as polymer modification, footwear, asphalt modification and adhesives. Major global tyre manufacturers have set up their production facilities in China, in order to capitalize on the growing synthetic rubber demand in the country.
Synthetic rubber is an elastic polymer manufactured using crude oil derivatives. Automotive sector in China is the largest end user industry of synthetic rubber, which is extensively used in manufacturing tyres, treads, fan belts, bumpers and dampers. Synthetic rubber is incorporated in the tyres to provide the necessary mechanical strength and abrasion resistance and amounts to roughly 22% of the total weight of raw materials used in manufacturing a tyre.
Synthetic rubber market in China is segmented into: Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Polybutadiene Rubber (PBR), and Styrenic Block Copolymer (SBC), of which SBR and PBR are widely consumed in the country’s tyre industry owing to their excellent mechanical properties and strength. SBC is widely used in the footwear industry and asphalt modification.
Other major popular segments of synthetic rubber include Ethylene Propylene-Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM), Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR), Butyl Rubber or Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber (IIR) and Poly-isoprene or Isoprene Rubber (IR).
Sinopec Corporation and PetroChina are the largest players operating in the synthetic rubber market of the country. Few of the other major global players having business presence in China include TSRC Corporation, LCY Chemical Corp. and Lanxess.
China Synthetic Rubber Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates the following aspects related to synthetic rubber market in China:
- Green Tyres-New Opportunity Area
- Rising Consumption of Ground Rubber
- Rare Earth Neodymium (Nd) Finished Catalyst Technology
- Rising Demand for Halo-Butyl Rubber
- Bio-Sourcing for Synthetic Rubber
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Synthetic Rubber Market Overview
5. China Synthetic Rubber Market Outlook
6. China Styrene Butadiene Rubber Market Outlook
7. China Polybutadiene Rubber Market Outlook
8. China SBC Rubber Market Outlook
9. Raw Material Analysis
10. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
11. Import Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. China Economic Profile
16. Competitive Benchmarking
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
– Chi Mei Corporation
– Hangzhou Zhechen Rubber Co., Ltd
– Huizhou LCY Elastomers Corp.
– Ningbo Shunze Rubber Co., Ltd.
– Panjin Heyun Industrial Group Co.,Ltd.
– PetroChina Company Limited
– Shen Hua Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd.
– Sinopec Corporation
– Tianjin Lugang Petroleum Rubber Co.,Ltd.
– Zhejiang Cenway New Synthetic Materials Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7nxrh/china_synthetic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716