Research and Markets: China Soil Treatment Market Outlook to 2019 – Expansion of Branded Players and Agrochemical Formulants to Drive Growth
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg5fm7/china_soil) has announced the addition of the “China Soil Treatment Market Outlook to 2019 – Expansion of Branded Players and Agrochemical Formulants to Drive Growth” report to their offering.
The report titled China Soil Treatment Market Outlook to 2019 – Expansion of Branded Players and Agrochemical Formulants to Drive Growth provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the China Organic Amendments Market, Weed Controller market, pH Adjusters market and Pest Controllers Market. The report also covers the market shares of major manufacturers of Soil treatment products as well as the revenues of Weed Controller products.
China has been one of the rapidly growing economies in the country and its industrial boom has gathered pace since 1990. Rise in the cluster of factories along the lake shores and villages have led to the degradation of land and decline in quality of soil in the country. During 1990’s, the country had around 82.8% of polluted land which was contaminated by inorganic materials. Pollution was severe majorly in the industrial zones of the country such as Yangtze River delta in the eastern regions of China and northeast corners of China. Cadmium has been one of the major compounds that harm the soil in the country. The scale of ecological disaster has daunted the country and the cost of remediation and cleanup has enhanced in the past few years.
Shanghai is one of the largest Chinese cities by population and faces maximum soil erosion issues in the country. In 2014, the Chinese government has planned to close around 500 industrial units involved in soil pollution and would spend 3% of the total economic output of Shanghai that ranges around USD 350 billion. Nanjing is one of the most concentrated manufacturing bases and environmental engineering services in the country. This region in the eastern province of China has remained a major attraction for Olympic Games and therefore the Chinese government has spent an ample amount of money on the soil remediation sites of this region.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
– The market size of the Soil Treatment, Organic Amendments, Weed Controller, pH Adjusters and Pest Controller market.
– Market segmentation of Soil Treatment market by types of products, Generic and Patented Products and Organized and Unorganized Sector
– Market segmentation of Organic Amendments Market by Animal Manure, Sewage Sludge and Crop residue
– Market segmentation of Weed Controller market by Glyphosate, Acetochlor, Atrazine and 2,4-Dichlorophenol
– Market segmentation of Pest Controller market by Chloropicrin, Metam-Na (Sodium), Metam- K (Potassium) and Methyl Bromide
– Trends and Development in the China Soil Treatment Market.
– Competitive landscape of the major manufacturers/players in the weed and pest controller market of china
– Future outlook and projections of the China Soil Treatment Market – Organic Amendments, Weed Controller, pH Adjusters and Pest Controller – By Production
– Jiangsu Yangong Chemical Group
– Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals
– Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemicals
– Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg5fm7/china_soil
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716