Research and Markets: China PET & PBT Resins Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lq76ns/china_pet_and_pbt) has announced the addition of the “China PET & PBT Resins Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report to their offering.
PET & PBT resins market in China is projected to cross USD11.6 billion by 2020
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) is a plastic polymer produced by reacting two raw materials, Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) & Monoethylene Glycol (MEG); whereas Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) is manufactured from PTA and BDO (1, 4-butanediol). PET & PBT resins demand in China has been witnessing robust growth over the last five years, owing to large market potential and increasing usage in end user industries such as packaging films/sheets, bottling, and electronic and automotive components. Increase in demand for PET resins is primarily driven by the replacement of traditional packaging materials like glass, aluminum, paper and metal, coupled with continuing growth in FMCG sector. The demand for PBT resins is growing on account of its increasing use in manufacturing electronic and automobile components.
East China provinces such as Shanghai, Anhui, Fujian, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, etc. account for the largest demand for PET and PBT resins in the country.
Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group Co., Ltd. is the largest PET resin manufacturer operating in China, followed by China Resources Packaging Materials Co., Ltd. and Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fibre Company Limited. Few of the major PBT resin playersin China include Xinjiang Blue Ridge Tunhe Polyester Co. Ltd, China National BlueStar (Group) Co, Ltd., BASF, SABIC and Jiangsu Heshili New Material Co., Ltd.
China PET & PBT Resins Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects related to PET & PBT resins market in China:
- Increased focus towards Recycling of Plastics
- Substitution of Metals over Plastics
- Production Capacity Expansion
- Inclination towards Bio-based Products
- Development of PET/PBT Blends
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global PET & PBT Resins Market Outlook
5. China PET Resin Market Outlook
6. China PBT Resins Market Outlook
7. China PET & PBT Resins Market Dynamics
8. Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Trade Dynamics
11. China Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
– Shinkong Synthetic Fibers Corporation
– Zhejiang Wankai New Materials Co., Ltd
– Xinjiang Blue Ridge Tunhe Polyester Co.,Ltd
– China National BlueStar (Group) Co, Ltd.
– China Resources Packaging Materials Co., Ltd
– Jiangsu Heshili New Material Co., Ltd.
– BASF (China) Co. Ltd./Toray Industries Inc
– Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
– Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fibre Company Limited
– Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lq76ns/china_pet_and_pbt
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Engineering Plastics