Research and Markets: China Lubricant Industry Report 2015-2018
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbjsh9/china_lubricant) has announced the addition of the “China Lubricant Industry Report, 2014-2018 “ report to their offering.
The development of automobiles, machinery manufacturing, electrical, and other industries in China has triggered a rapid expansion of lubricant market size. So far, China has become one of the world’s major lubricant producers and consumers. However, amid the low-speed growth of the global economy, China’s lubricant market continued to decline for the past two years, with 2014’s lubricant output falling by 3.6% year-on-year to 5.6866 million tons.
Influenced by the distribution of resources, China’s lubricant industry presents obvious regional characteristics. In 2014, Liaoning, Shandong, and Shanghai ranked among the top three by lubricant output. Among them, Liaoning produced 1.3191 million tons, accounting for 23.2% of the total nationwide, and the output of Shandong and Shanghai were recorded at 824.9 kilotons and 496.4 kilotons, respectively.
At present, China’s lubricant market is dominated by state-owned, foreign-funded, private-owned enterprises. As the leaders in China’s lubricant industry, Sinopec (Great Wall Lubricant) and PetroChina (Kunlun Lubricant) represented a combined 48.7% market share in 2014, while transnational petroleum corporations e.g. Shell, BP, FUCHS, and Total occupied a 29.7% share.
Upbeat about the outlook for China’s lubricant market, and hoping to stabilize their share in China’s lubricant market, the foreign giants that have long dominated China’s high-end lubricant market are working to make layout and integration of China’s lubricant business.
The report highlights the following:
- Operation environment of China lubricant industry, including international market environment, domestic macro-economic environment, etc.;
- Development status, market supply and demand, competitive landscape, import and export, growth prediction, etc. of China lubricant industry;
- Market status, supply and demand, import and export, etc. of base oil and additives in China;
- Policies, market status, supply and demand, etc. of waste lubricants in China;
- Operation, lubricant business, development prospects, etc. of 8 global and 8 Chinese lubricant companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Lubricant and Lubricant Base Oil
2. Development of China Lubricant Market
3. Overview of China Lubricant Upstream Industries
4. Overview of China Waste Lubricant Recovery Market
5. Major Global Lubricant Enterprise
6. Major Chinese Lubricant Enterprises
7. Forecast and Outlook
– China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec Corp.)
– Copton Corporation
– Guangdong Delian Group Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu Gaoke Petrochemical Company Limited
– Jiangsu LOPAL Tech. Co., Ltd.
– PetroChina Company Limited (PetroChina)
– Tianjin Sure Energy Lubrication Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbjsh9/china_lubricant
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Automotive