Research and Markets: China L-aspartic acid Export Outlook 2014-2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvw7gm/china_laspartic) has announced the addition of the “China L-aspartic acid Export Overlook 2014” report to their offering.
China L-aspartic acid export outlook 2014 provides detailed analysis to identify the target commodities from customs records. The analysis service give a full view of commodities export trade records, provides comprehensive data regarding target products’ export by specifications, month, exporters, manufacturers, destinations, price, etc. This analysis service give a full view of target product’s export trade trend, helping you make more informed decisions.
Benefits and features
– Identify target commodity from the HS code-based and commodities-mixed Customs raw data.
– Help you find out and list the real commodities manufacturers from superficial trader list.
– Find top markets for the products your company exports.
– Track your competitors’ export transactions – see their volume, price and countries of trade.
– Find new sources for the products or raw materials your company buys.
– Find new customers for your transportation and logistics services.
– Monitor your contractual agreements with overseas suppliers
Key Topics Covered:
1 Summary of China’s export of L-aspartic acid product in 2014
2 Summary of China L-aspartic acid product export by ports in 2014
3 Summary of China L-aspartic acid product export by mode of trade in 2014
4 Summary of China L-aspartic acid product export by corporate property in 2014
5 Summary of China L-aspartic acid product export by mode of transport in 2014
6 Summary of China L-aspartic acid product export by month in 2014
7 Summary of China L-aspartic acid product export by exporters in 2014
8 Export analysis by self-support manufacturers’ export in 2014
9 Summary of China L-aspartic acid product export by destinations in 2014
10 Case studyL-aspartic acid
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvw7gm/china_laspartic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716