Research and Markets: China Glufosinate Market Report 2015 Edition
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/42tln7/china_glufosinate) has announced the addition of the “China Glufosinate Market Report 2015 Edition” report to their offering.
Glufosinate (glufosinate ammonium) is a non-selective herbicide developed by Hoechst in the 1980s with the features of high efficiency, low toxicity and easy decomposability,and it is wildly used on many crops, such as wheat, corn, rice, vegetables and fruits, etc.
China Glufosinate Market Report 2015 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese glufosinate industry. With more than 80 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese glufosinate market.
The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
– Registrations of glufosinate in China and 20 oversea countries including China, Belgium, Germany, France, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Greece, Argentina, Bolivia, Columbia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Canada, the US, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and S. Africa. The detailed information includes registrants and product specifications.
– Glufosinate synthesis routes and production processes. The chemical principles for different routes are listed and the advantages and disadvantages for each route are analyzed. Glufosinate patent information, detailed glufosinate production processes and unit consumption are also provided.
– Key raw material supply situation, the detailed supply situation and introductions to key producers are provided.
– Global glufosinate market and Chinese glufosinate supply situation, the detailed supply situation, introductions to key producers and their production data are provided. The potential projects and their detailed planned construction sites, investments and project progress are introduced.
– Price of glufosinate in 2009-Aug. 2015: the detailed price data are listed and the influencing factors are analyzed.
– Export situation of glufosinate, including export volume in 2008-2014, major technical and formulation exporters and their major oversea markets, are provided.
– Consumption situation of glufosinate, including consumption volume in 2010-2014 and segment by brand.
– Profile of glufosinate producers, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, glufosinate production, sales data and information.
Key Topics Covered:
Research scope and methodology
1. Production technology introduction
2. Registration situation
3. Key raw materials introduction
4. Glufosinate market situation
5. Profile of the major glufosinate producers
– Bayer CropScience
– Hebei Hongrun Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
– Hebei Veyong Bio-Chemical Co., Ltd.
– Inner Mongolia Jiaruimi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu Huangma Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
– Lier Chemical Co., Ltd.
– Yongnong BioSciences Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/42tln7/china_glufosinate
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Fertilisers