Research and Markets: China Coal Tar Industry Report 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpblcx/china_coal_tar) has announced the addition of the “China Coal Tar Industry – 2015” report to their offering.
As the main by-products of coke, the recovery volume of coal tar continues to increase during recent years. The capacity of coal tar in China is approximately 25 million tons in 2014, mainly distributed in north China and east China with currently total capacity share of nearly 72%.
In China, over 70% coal tar is consumed by deep processing each year. The processing capacity of coal tar in China increased by 3.84 million tons in 2014, actually recovered coal tar was close to 1.4 million tons. Due to the increasing operating rate of coking plants, the price of high temperature coal tar in China has got rid of falling tendency since July 2014 and continue to increase.
Medium and low temperature coal tar is mainly applied to fuel industry. Currently there are 4 operating hydrogenation units in China with total capacity of 750000 t/a and also there are another 8 units under construction.
Currently there are about 20 coal tar enterprises in China with deep processing capacity over 0.3 million tons annually. Baosteel Chemical is the largest coal tar enterprise in China with deep processing capacity of 0.8 million tons.
Both the processing equipments and technologies still need to improved in China. Processing capacity of the world’s largest single coal tar distillation apparatus has reached 0.7 million t/a (such as Nippon Steel’s TOBATA plant). Although domestic single coal tar distillation apparatus has reached 0.5 million t/a, but the basic technology still comes from foreign companies.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Development of China Coal Tar Industry
3. Development of Coal and Coking Industry
4. Development of Coal Tar Processing in China
5. Coal Tar Industry Competition in China
6. Key Enterprises Worldwide
7. Key Enterprises In China
8. Industry Main Indicator
– Anshan Chemical Plant
– Guanghui Energy Co., Ltd.
– Henan Baoshun Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
– Henan Bohai Coal Chemical Co., Ltd
– Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing Coal Chemical Co., Ltd
– JFE Zhenxing Shandong Chemical Company Ltd
– Jiangxi BLACKCAT Carbon Black inc,Ltd
– Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical Co. Ltd
– Shandong Zhenxing Coking & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
– Shanghai Baosteel Chemical Co., Ltd
– Shanxi Coking Co., Ltd
– Shanxi Hongte Coal Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
– Shenmu Tianyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
– Wuhan Iron and Steel Company Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpblcx/china_coal_tar
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716