Research and Markets: China Aluminum Plastic Film Industry Report 2014-2017 with DNP, Showa Denko, Toppan Printing, and Youl Chon Chemical Dominating
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckzqs3/china_aluminum) has announced the addition of the “China Aluminum Plastic Film Industry Report, 2014-2017” report to their offering.
Aluminum plastic film is a packaging material of polymer li-ion battery (also known as soft-package lithium-ion battery). It is one of the most technically complicated taches in the field of battery materials.
In recent years, China’s soft-package lithium-ion battery market has expanded rapidly. During 2009-2013, there were up to 131 new entrants in Chinese soft-package lithium battery industry. In 2013, the market size of soft-package lithium battery in China totaled RMB10.83 billion, up 27% from a year earlier. It is projected that in 2014 this figure will climb to about RMB14 billion.
Benefiting from the rapid growth of soft-package lithium-ion battery market, the demand for aluminum plastic film in China keeps expanding year by year, with aluminum plastic film accounting for around 15% of costs of soft-package lithium battery. In 2013, the demand for aluminum plastic film in China reached 36.5 million square meters and the market size hit RMB1.5 billion, occupying 13.9% of soft-package lithium battery market size. It is estimated that in 2014 the aluminum plastic film demand in China might amount to 45.81 million square meters and the market size would hit RMB1.95 billion.
Like the global competitive landscape, China’s aluminum plastic film market has been dominated by the Japanese and south Korean companies, including DNP, Showa Denko, Toppan Printing, and Youl Chon Chemical.
China Aluminum Plastic Film Industry Report, 2014-2017 mainly focuses on the following:
– Current situation, competition pattern, and development trend, etc. of China’s aluminum plastic film industry;
– Influences of downstream sectors on the development of aluminum plastic film industry;
– Operation, revenue structure, gross margin, and aluminum plastic film business of 4 foreign companies and 4 Chinese enterprises;
– Development forecast of China’s aluminum plastic film industry and operation of major enterprises.
– Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
– Showa Denko
– Youl Chon Chemical Co., Ltd.
– Toppan Printing Co., Ltd.
– Shanghai Zijiang Enterprise Group Co., Ltd.
– FSPG Hi-tech Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu Zhongjin Matai Medicinal Packaging Co., Ltd.
– Daoming Optics & Chemicals Co. Ltd.
– Heze Tianxin New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckzqs3/china_aluminum
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716