Research and Markets: Carbon Market in China: Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5dp85/carbon_market_in) has announced the addition of the “Carbon Market in China: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of carbon market in China.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in China
– Carbon market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the carbon market in China.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
– Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHINA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. CARBON MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of carbon market
2.2. Producers of carbon in China, including contact details and product range
3. CHINA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN CARBON: VOLUME,STRUCTURE, DYNAMICS
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. CONSUMERS OF CARBON ON CHINESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Carbon in China
5.2. Carbon consumers in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5dp85/carbon_market_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716