Research and Markets: Brazil Construction Chemicals Market 2020 – The Market in Brazil is Projected to Surpass USD 1.38 billion by 2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zj8scr/brazil) has announced the addition of the “Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report to their offering.
According to this report, construction chemicals market in Brazil is projected to surpass USD1.38 billion by 2020. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of upcoming infrastructure projects including expansion of railways, highways, metros, etc. as well as anticipated growth in the number of commercial and residential buildings in the country over the next five years. Moreover, increasing investments in construction activities, growing repair and renovation activities in residential segment, coupled with the upcoming 2016 Summers Olympics Games in Rio de Janerio are other major factors that are expected to positively influence the construction chemicals market in Brazil during 2015-20. In 2014, Sika emerged as the market leader in Brazil construction chemicals market.
Construction chemicals are speciality chemicals which are added to construction material in order to enhance one or more properties of the final product. These chemicals impart specific properties such as strength, stability, chemical resistance, etc., besides improving quality, life and workability of the concrete.
The Report elaborates the following aspects related to construction chemicals market in Brazil:
- Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Concrete Admixtures, Adhesives And Sealants, Protective Coatings and Asphalt Additives
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Construction Chemicals Market Overview
5. Brazil Construction Chemical Market Outlook
6. Brazil Construction Protective Coatings Market Outlook
7. Brazil Concrete Admixtures Market Outlook
8. Brazil Construction Adhesives & Sealants Market Outlook
9. Brazil Asphalt Additives Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Brazil Economic Profile
14. Competitive Benchmarking
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- BASF S.A.
- Elasteq of Brazil Ltda.
- Empresas Artecola
- MC-Bauchemie Brazil
- Mapei Brasil Materias de Construção, Ltda/ Mapei Brazil Building Materials, Ltd
- RPM International Inc.
- Sika SA
- Vedacit/Vedacit do Nordeste S.A.
- W. R. Grace & Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zj8scr/brazil
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716