Research and Markets: Benzene and Its Derivatives Market in India: Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q78kg4/benzene_and_its) has announced the addition of the “Benzene and Its Derivatives Market in India: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of benzene and its derivatives market in India.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in India
– Benzene and Its Derivatives market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the benzene and its derivatives market in India.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDIA: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. BENZENE AND ITS DERIVATIVES MARKET IN INDIA
2.1. Overview of benzene and its derivatives market
2.2. Producers of benzene and its derivatives market
3. INDIA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN BENZENE AND ITS DERIVATIVES
3.1. Export and import of cyclohexane
3.2. Export and import of cyclanes, cyclenes and cycloterpenes other than cyclohexane
3.3. Export and import of benzene
3.4. Export and import of toluene
3.5. Export and import of o-Xylene
3.6. Export and import of m-Xylene
3.7. Export and import of p-Xylene
3.8. Export and import of mixed xylene isomers
3.9. Export and import of styrene
3.10. Export and import of ethylbenzene
3.11. Export and import of cumene
3.12. Export and import of xylenes
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN INDIA
5. BENZENE AND ITS DERIVATIVES CONSUMERS IN INDIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Benzene and Its Derivatives in India
5.2. Benzene and Its Derivatives consumers in India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q78kg4/benzene_and_its
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716