Research and Markets: Analysis of the Russian Welding Equipment and Consumables Market – Investments in Energy and Construction Sectors Expected to Cause Surge in Revenues
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rgtqlw/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the “Analysis of the Russian Welding Equipment and Consumables Market” report to their offering.
This research service covers the status of the Russian welding market and examines key growth drivers and restraints. An analysis by product and by end-user industry is provided. In addition, detailed analyses of the welding and consumables segments by unit shipments and revenues are provided for 2010 to 2020.
The study also examines the competitive landscape in the Russian welding market and gives a competitive share analysis for the total market and for the welding equipment and consumables segments. The base year used for this analysis is 2013 and forecasts run to 2020.
- The product maturity of welding equipment and consumables is expected to impact market growth significantly with a declining number of innovative solutions.
- The submerged arc welding process was the most preferred welding methodology in Russia. Meanwhile, stick electrodes were the most preferable consumables for the welding process.
- The market has been recovering since the last recession. Increasing oil and gas exploration and distribution projects, coupled with the upcoming sport competitions in Russia in 2018, will boost market prospects.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Welding Equipment and Consumables Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Welding Equipment and Consumables Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Welding Equipment and Consumables Market
6. Welding Equipment Analysis
7. Welding Consumables Analysis
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rgtqlw/analysis_of_the
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151216006006/en/
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Construction and Engineering