Research and Markets: Analysis of the Global Oil-free Compressors Market 2015-2020 with 2014 as the Base Year
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtdc7d/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the “Analysis of the Global Oil-free Compressors Market” report to their offering.
This study provides an analysis of the global oil-free compressors market. The market drivers and restraints have been provided for the forecast period, which runs through to 2020, with 2014 as the base year. The revenue and market share have been discussed with regard to the type of compressor (which includes rotary screw, reciprocating, and centrifugal oil-free compressors) as well as end users.
The key end-user industries including food and beverage, life sciences, power generation, electronics, textiles, and others have also been analysed. A detailed regional breakdown covering North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America has been provided with revenue forecasts for both product type and end-user industries. Trends by technology and pricing have also been discussed.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
– Is the global oil-free compressors market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
– What are the key factors that will drive the growth of the market?
– What are the restraints faced by market participants? What is the expected impact?
– Which are the major end-user industries for oil-free compressors? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
– Which types of oil-free compressors are expected to show steady growth? What is their share compared to the other types of oil-free compressors?
– Which are the major market participants? What percentage do they contribute to the overall market revenue?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints – Total Oil-free Compressor Market
4. Forecast and Trends – Total Oil-free Compressors Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis – Total Oil-free Compressors Market
6. North America Oil-free Compressors Market
7. European Oil-free Compressors Market
8. The Middle East and Africa Oil-free Compressors Market
9. Asia-Pacific (APAC) Oil-free Compressors Market
10. Latin America Oil-free Compressors Market
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtdc7d/analysis_of_the
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716