Research and Markets: Analysis of the Global Industrial Air Compressor Market: Forecasts for 2015 to 2021 with 2014 as Base Year
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5zw2v/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the “Analysis of the Global Industrial Air Compressor Market” report to their offering.
This research service analyzes current and future trends in the global air compressor market across industries. The analysis is based on end users and product types segmented by rotary, reciprocating, and centrifugal compressors. Market drivers and restraints as well as key challenges and their impact over time are discussed.
This research outlines the competitive structure and offers an analysis of the total market share. Further, the post-recession impact of end-user markets is covered, regionally analyzed by North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of World (including Russia).
Forecasts begin in 2015 and end in 2021 using a base year of 2014. The study concludes with 3 big market predictions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints – Total Air Compressor Market
4. Forecasts and Trends – Total Air Compressor Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Total Air Compressor Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. CEO’s 360-Degree Perspective on the Industrial Air Compressor Market
8. Rotary Air Compressor Segment Analysis
9. Reciprocating Air Compressor Segment Analysis
10. Centrifugal Air Compressor Segment Analysis
11. North America Analysis
12. Europe Analysis
13. Middle East and Africa Analysis
14. Asia-Pacific Analysis
15. Latin America Analysis
16. ROW Analysis
17. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5zw2v/analysis_of_the.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Energy and Natural Resources