Research and Markets: Aluminum Industry in the United States 2015 Report
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgtfjk/aluminum_industry) has announced the addition of the “Aluminum Industry in the United States 2015” report to their offering.
The US aluminum industry has been in decline since 2012. It is expected that the coming years will see only a moderate improvement in the industry’s performance. While consumption of aluminum is on the rise in the country, domestic primary aluminum production has witnessed a slowdown owing to closures at many domestic smelters. In fact, by the end of 2013, there were only three companies that were operating nine primary aluminum smelters across six States in the country.
The report covers:
- An industry definition.
- A brief analysis of the global mining industry, global aluminum industry and the South American aluminum industry through an industry profile, industry value and volume analysis (for the period 2009-2013), industry regional segmentation and an industry forecast till 2018.
- An analysis of the US aluminum industry includes an industry statistics, market value and market volume analysis. Aluminum production and consumption of aluminum in the US, industry import/export scenario and aluminum prices are analyzed. Analysis of industry segmentation and a regional market share is also included.
- Regulatory Framework governing the US aluminum industry is looked at.
- A Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the US aluminum industry is also carried out.
- Major players are analyzed through a company snapshot, financial analysis and a SWOT analysis.
- An industry forecast till 2018 completes this comprehensive coverage of the Aluminum Industry in the United States.
- Century Aluminum
- Noranda Aluminum
- Rio Tinto
For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgtfjk/aluminum_industry
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716