Research and Markets: Additive Manufacturing Market – Technologies for Emerging Applications
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8cwwhl/additive) has announced the addition of the “Additive Manufacturing – Technologies for Emerging Applications” report to their offering.
Additive Manufacturing (AM) technologies have been undergoing tremendous growth in the recent years. The breath of innovations is increasing and the objective is to optimize the overall performance of these technologies according to the growing requirements of different industries. Since additive manufacturing technologies have immense advantages related to manufacturing and production, these technologies are adopted by many industries for designing, development, rapid prototyping and manufacturing purposes.
The study has covered three major industries like construction, commercial and food industry which has adopted additive manufacturing technologies. The study also covers the key innovations in additive manufacturing technologies related to these industries.
Additive manufacturing’s impact in the future is expected to go beyond market predictions across multiple industries. Multiple criteria decision making tool is employed to benchmark AM technologies for construction, commercial and food industries.
Why Buy this Report?
- An overview of different technologies in additive manufacturing
- Readiness and current status of the technologies
- Impact of additive manufacturing technologies in the construction, commercial and food industry
- Stakeholders’ activities and innovations in their respective industries
- An overview of key drivers and challenges of additive manufacturing in the construction, commercial and food industry
- Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) analysis of different industries
- A detailed list of contacts in this field
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Additive Manufacturing Technology – Landscape and Segmentation
3. Additive Manufacturing Application Assessment
4. Industry Initiatives
5. Factors Influencing Technology Adoption – Market Drivers and Challenges
6. Assessment of Key Innovations
7. Technology Benchmarking – AHP Evaluation of Additive Manufacturing Technologies for the Construction Industry
8. Technology Benchmarking – AHP Evaluation of Additive Manufacturing Technologies for the Commercial Industry
9. Technology Benchmarking – AHP Evaluation of Additive Manufacturing Technologies for the Food Industry
10. Assessment of Business Models
11. Future of AM – Technology Roadmap (2016-2020)
12. Key Contacts and Patents
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8cwwhl/additive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716