Research and Markets: Actinic (Solar) Keratosis Market Analysis 2015 – Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvwgx7/actinic_solar) has announced the addition of the “Actinic (Solar) Keratosis – Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment” report to their offering.
Actinic (Solar) Keratosis – Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment provides comprehensive insights about phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs across the indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for API Manufacturers for marketed and Phase III pipeline drugs across the different countries and regions. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, the report also provides details on the drug master filings across the US, Europe and Asia, specifically China and India. The research analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2015. The report is also giving insight about the patent and exclusivity details of all the drugs across the indication.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia, specifically India and China, for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Actinic (Solar) Keratosis drugs.
- Coverage of Actinic (Solar) Keratosis Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2011-2015.
- LEO Pharma A/S
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Aqua Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Medicis Aesthetics Inc.
- Galderma Laboratories, LP
- Arizona Cancer Center
- ELORAC, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvwgx7/actinic_solar.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716