Research and Markets: 2016 Annual Strategy Guide for the World’s Top 5 Civil Helicopter Manufacturers – Airbus Group, AgustaWestland, Bell, Russian Helicopters & Sikorsky
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls8h4k/annual_strategy) has announced the addition of the “Annual Strategy Guide – 2016 – World’s Top 5 Civil Helicopter Manufacturers – Airbus Group, AgustaWestland, Bell, Russian Helicopters, Sikorsky – Strategic Focus & Priorities, Key Strategies & Plans, SWOT Analysis, Key Trends, Market Outlook” company profile to their offering.
The Global Civil Helicopter fleet projected to increase by 50% over Long-term. Near term pressures emanating from Weak Energy Market prevail.
The report analyzes the Overarching Strategic Focus & Priorities and provides comprehensive insights into the Key Strategies & Plans being conceptualized, formulated & implemented by the World’s Top 5 Civil Helicopter Manufacturers for the near to medium term horizon as the industry gears up for a complex, challenging & rapidly evolving global macroeconomic & geopolitical environment.
The initial sections of the report provide a snapshot & overview on the business operations & market positioning of each industry OEM while the SWOT framework analyzes the core Strengths & Weaknesses for each of the helicopter manufacturers. The SWOT framework subsequently analyzes & identifies potential growth opportunities & avenues and imminent/emerging threats for each key industry OEM based on their strategic product portfolio & market positioning, core strengths & weaknesses and overall strategy focus & orientation. The concluding sections of the report provide insights into key & emerging market & technology trends, issues & challenges and risk factors.
The report concludes by providing a Force Field framework analysis on the Global Civil Helicopter Market and assessing the medium term Strategic Outlook for Civil Helicopters along-with Inputs on Market Evolution & Growth Projections through 2025.
The global civil helicopter market has grown almost three fold in size over the past decade driven by an expansion of the degree as well as scope of utilization of civil helicopters across a range of user segments led by the offshore oil & gas exploration sector, law enforcement & other parapublic based applications.
Further, the imminent, radical generational leap in technology; with the development & commercialization of tiltrotorcrafts & compound helicopters for the civil segment by the industry; is likely to transform the market landscape significantly over medium term with the role played traditionally by civil helicopters likely to be redefined with a significant expansion of their operational spectrum, capabilities & performance threshold.
The under-development AW609 program, especially, has tremendous potential for the offshore oil & gas transportation, search & rescue and executive transport applications.
- Analysis of Airbus Helicopter’s Innovation Driven New Product Development Strategy & Strong Emerging Markets Focus aimed at Retaining Civil Market Leadership
- Analysis of AgustaWestland’s Global Platform Modular Product Strategy & Continued Diversification of Global Industrial Footprint
- Bell Helicopter’s Strategic Focus on Leveraging the V-22 Program further, Product Portfolio Expansion & Strengthening of Market Presence across International Markets
- Russian Helicopter’s Strategic Focus on expansion of its Global Market Share significantly by 2020
- Steady Diversification of Industrial Footprint by Industry OEMs beyond Traditional Markets
- Opening of Chinese Low Altitude Airspace – New Growth Avenue for OEMs over Medium Term
- Increasing development of Common, Configurable Platforms across Military & Civil segments by OEMs
- Emergence of Tiltrotorcrafts & Compound Helicopters for commercial applications over Medium Term
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Structure & Snapshot
- Financial Performance Snapshot -Charts & Analysis for each Company:
- Strategic Positioning & SWOT Analysis – For Each OEM
- Strategic Focus & Priorities – For all 5 Civil Helicopter Manufacturers
- Key Strategies & Plans – For Each of the 5 Industry OEMs
- Strategic Business Outlook for 2016 – For each Helicopter Manufacturer
- Global Civil Helicopter Market – Force Field Analysis – Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics as well as Impact
- Key Industry, Market & Technology Trends and their Potential Impact
- Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Market Outlook – Civil Helicopters – 2016-2025
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls8h4k/annual_strategy
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Company Reports