Research and Markets: 2015 Outlook of the Global Automation Industry
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h33z2r/2015_outlook_of) has announced the addition of the “2015 Outlook of the Global Automation Industry “ report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the global automation market and presents an outlook for 2015. The study provides detailed strategic trends and direction about the global market for 2015 and beyond. The research scope includes both process and discrete automation technologies. The study offers detailed analysis of key industry dynamics driving market growth; a vertical industry analysis; an in-depth competition landscape; global, regional, and country-specific analyses; and a look at emerging technology that could affect the global market. Implications of key technology trends for process and discrete automation also are examined. The base year is 2014.
Service model innovation is becoming crucial for growth with the emergence of managed cybersecurity services, plant data analytics, energy analytics, performance-based value- adding services, main automation contractor/main automation and electrical contractor (MAC/MAEC) services, and others.
Industry software is gaining significant importance as the industrial focus is towards building connected enterprises driven by robust information systems.
Growing energy demand and large infrastructure projects from emerging BRIC and TIMS economies are creating huge demand for automation suppliers.
Hybrid industries are becoming the main target for growth in a highly competitive automation market as both process and discrete automation majors are competing for shares.
Predictive maintenance strategies are among the main trends with widespread adoption of asset management systems.
Driven by the Industry 4.0 smart manufacturing initiative, the Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) communications will play a major role in creating cyber physical systems (CPS) for improved plant performance.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
– Top Predictions for 2015
– Top Trends for 2015
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
– Research Scope
– Market Segmentation-Process Automation
– Market Segmentation-Discrete Automation
– Currency Exchange Rates
3. Global Economic Outlook for 2015
– Economic Growth Outlook
– Global Economic Outlook
– World GDP Growth Trends
4. Global Automation Outlook for 2015-Total Market
– Global Automation Outlook for 2015-Regional Revenue Snapshot
– Global Automation Market Outlook for 2015
– Top 5 Global Automation Markets
– Emerging Market Outlook-BRIC and TIMS Economies
5. Global Automation Trends for 2015-Total Market
– Global Automation Trends for 2015
– United States Emerging as the Most Attractive Market for Automation
– APAC Region Poised to Become Largest Market for Process Automation
– Smart CAPEX Investment Through MAC Strategies for Excellence in Project Performance
– Shifting Industrial Focus from Data Integration to Data Contextualization
– Services Segment to Gain Significant Importance in 2015 and Beyond
– Hybrid Industries Becoming the Important Target for Growth
– Reducing TCO through Hardware Innovation and Virtualization
– M&A Outlook-Asset Management is a New Holy Grail
6. Process Automation Outlook for 2015
7. Process Automation-Technology Trends for 2015
– Key Technology Trends for Process Automation
8. Discrete Automation Outlook for 2015
– Discrete Automation-Regional Outlook
– Discrete Automation-Industry Outlook
– Discrete Automation-Technology Outlook
– Discrete Automation-Top Companies
9. Technology Trends for 2015-Discrete Automation
– Key Technology Trends for Discrete Automation
10. Key Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h33z2r/2015_outlook_of
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Machine Tools