QD Vision Outlines Advancing Leadership Role at Quantum Dot Forum
By Business Wire News
QD Vision, the leading manufacturer of quantum dot solutions for display products, will play prominently in this year’s Quantum Dots Forum. The second-annual event is hosted by Smithers Apex and takes place March 18 at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco.
- The Quantum Dots Forum is the only event in the US dedicated exclusively to quantum dots. More than 150 industry professionals are expected at the conference to explore market opportunities, technological developments, environmental issues, and more.
- Dr. Seth Coe-Sullivan, Co-Founder and CTO of QD Vision, will kick-off the line-up of presentations, panels and networking sessions with a speech on the “State of the Quantum Dots Union.”
- Additionally, Coe-Sullivan will participate in a panel discussion on Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) considerations for the development of quantum dots. He’ll be joined by experts from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, academia, and environmental law.
- QD Vision will also demonstrate its Color IQ™ optics in commercially-available TVs, as well as other display products launching soon.
- To connect with QD Vision at the Quantum Dots Forum, please contact Candice Perodeau at QDV@Rainierco.com.
About QD Vision, Inc.
QD Vision, Inc. is a leader in quantum dot display technology for QLED displays. Quantum dot technology is a superior next-generation alternative to OLED displays, providing unparalleled color representation at a highly competitive LCD cost structure. Color IQ quantum dot technology from QD Vision provides a unique optical component solution capable of delivering “full-gamut” color to the display industry. Founded in 2004, the company has raised more than $75 million in financing from top-tier venture capital firms and is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts.
COLOR IQ, QLED, and QD VISION are trademarks of QD Vision, Inc. The COLOR IQ and QD VISION trademarks are registered in one or more countries.
For QD Vision
Candice Perodeau, 508-475-0025 x112