Production and Export of Clethodim in China – Huge Growth in Total Export Volume – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Production and Export of Clethodim in China” report to their offering.
In recent years, China’s clethodim industry has developed rapidly. The capacity and output of clethodim increased a lot from 2011 to 2015. Besides, it also witnessed a huge growth on the total export volume of both clethodim technical and formulations in China in 2013-2015.
As an effective and environmental friendly herbicide, clethodim plays a more and more important role at home and abroad in recent few years. Nowadays, clethodim is exported to more than 40 countries.
In addition, clethodim will gradually apply in other various kinds of dicotyledon crop besides soybean. Currently, clethodim is mainly used in soybean field. In this report, you can also see other competing products and their comparison.
Although China’s clethodim developed rapidly in recent years, it still faces some problems, such as the single variety of formulation, weak brand influence, the threat from transgenic crops and so on. In this report, more specific information is provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Registration of clethodim in China
2 Supply situation, 2011-2015
3 Export, 2013-2015
4 Current problems
5 Conclusion and opportunity
6 Contact information of major producers in China
- Shandong Cynda Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yancheng South Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huifeng Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Sevencontinent Green Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Sciencreat Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Wuqiao Pesticide Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Wanquan Hongyu Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Cangzhou Green Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changqing Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Hengshui Northern Pesticide and Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yifan Biotechnology Group Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vnp2gv/production_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716