Pelican BioThermal Launches Innovative Crēdo™ Cargo Pallet Shipper System
By Business Wire News
Pelican BioThermal launches its new pioneering pallet shipper system, Crēdo™Cargo, the latest in its range of innovative temperature-controlled packaging solutions servicing the global market, at IQPC Europe taking place today in Frankfurt, Germany. The new reusable and reliable bulk shipper is pioneering in its use of phase change material (PCM) coolants and is designed specifically to accept a full ISO pallet. Available in 1903L volume and covering temperature ranges +2C to +8C and +15C to +25C, Credo Cargo sets new standards in the global, passive bulk shipper market.
“IQPC Europe is the perfect forum to launch our new Crēdo Cargo to the global market,” said David Williams, President of Pelican BioThermal. “The development of this innovative product demonstrates how our Crēdo range is successfully evolving and expanding to meet the market needs. Once again we are proud to be at the forefront of pioneering design in the temperature-controlled packaging industry.”
Use of PCM coolants, coupled with the innovative slot-in components designed for rapid loading and unloading, Crēdo Cargo ensures high performance and consistent temperature stability in excess of 120 hours. Its robust design makes it ideal for the rigors of global logistics applications, while maintaining the simple ease of use indicative to the Crēdo Cube™ product line.
“Crēdo Cargo addresses the logistic challenges that most concern customers looking to transport large temperature-critical payloads on a global scale,” explained Kevin Valentine, Pelican BioThermal’s Vice President in Product Development and Engineering. “This cost-effective bulk shipper is lightweight, and its easy-to-load coolant panels make for rapid loading and unloading. We are confident this will help revolutionize the temperature-controlled packaging bulk shipper marketplace for passive alternatives.”
Key benefits of the Crēdo Cargo include:
- Innovative reusable pallet shipper utilizing PCM coolants
- Consistent temperature stability in excess of 140 hours (ISTA 7)
- 1903 liter capacity and pallet accepting design
- Easy to load PCM coolant panels incorporating patent-pending slot in “lock and load” panel design make conditioning easy
- Single door access for ease of loading and unloading
- Lightweight and impact resistant design to withstand the rigors of global logistics applications
- Designed to be flat packed either for storage or for empty returns to base
- Integral viewing windows to monitor/observe condition of VIP panels
- Quick and easy assembly
CrēdoCargo is the latest addition to Pelican BioThermal’s full suite of products and services which offer longevity, reusability and sustainability to provide the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, tissue, diagnostics/clinical trials, vaccines and blood samples. These include:
- Chronos™ Advance and Chronos™ Express – Arange of high performance single-use shipping systems, utilizing advanced insulation and phase change materials
- Crēdo Cube™, Crēdo Duracube™and Crēdo™ PROMED – Reusable thermal cases that protect payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper
- Crēdo Xtreme™ – Full and half pallet (durable hard shell) version of the Crēdo™Cube which holds 406 and 890 liters and offers the same industry-leading temperature control duration
- CoolPall™ Vertos – High performance single-use bulk freight forwarding solution taken to the next level, designed as a flat pack, easily assembled product
- Sherpa Systems™ – Robust, off the shelf, cost effective, pre-qualified, temperature controlled packaging solutions
- Crēdo ProEnvision™ – Next generation asset management software
Crēdo™Cargo is among the products and services exhibited at Stand 38A/D at the 15th Annual Cold Chain Temperature Controlled Logistics Europe 2016 Cold Chain in Frankfurt, Germany. Visit http://PelicanBioThermal.com learn more about the wide range of Pelican BioThermal reusable thermal shippers.
Pelican BioThermal is a division of Pelican Products, Inc., which is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco.
About Pelican BioThermal
Pelican BioThermal LLC offers the widest range of temperature-controlled, thermally-protected packaging and service solutions to the global life sciences industry. Their products ensure that delicate biological materials arrive intact and effective, despite exterior environments. Pelican BioThermal is dedicated to developing innovative products designed to fulfill the complex needs of the global life sciences industry. The company’s customers benefit from extensive expertise in ensuring that temperature stability is maintained throughout the distribution chain. The company also offers a complete portfolio of services and software to support end-to-end temperature-controlled packaging asset management. In Europe, the company does business under the name Peli BioThermal Limited. For more information, visit http://www.pelicanbiothermal.com.
All trademarks are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Pelican Products, Inc., its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and others
BLASTmedia for Pelican BioThermal
Anna Julow Roolf, 317-806-1900 x134