Oliver Wyman Releases New Automotive Manager Report
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Oliver Wyman today released its annual Automotive Manager report which focuses on key issues facing the automotive industry today. The entire report can be viewed by clicking here.
“This is a time of major unparalleled change for the auto industry with digitization disrupting the industry’s entire value chain,” said August Joas, partner in Oliver Wyman’s Global Automotive and Manufacturing Practice. “The latest issue of the Automotive Manager examines how automotive companies can not only survive but also thrive in this challenging environment. To do so, automakers and suppliers need to think more about what it means to be digitally connected and provide an experience to customers, who are searching for ways to extend their digital lives into their vehicles.”
Articles in this year’s Automotive Manager include:
- Will Digital Spark a New Automotive Industry?
- Unlocking the Hidden Potential of Automotive Captive Banks
- Outside the Core for Automakers
- How Suppliers Can Make R&D a Business Driver
- Next Generation Cost and Complexity Reduction
- A Step Change for Suppliers
- The Neglected Challenge of Obsolete Parts
- A Paradigm Shift to Technical Risk Management
- The Anatomy of an Effective Digital Strategy
- Time to Tap New After-Sales Revenue Streams
- An Unrealized Opportunity for Non-Urban Mobility
- Will Your First Electric Vehicle Be Made in China?
- What Suppliers Must Do to Attract and Retain Talent
The Automotive Manager was first issued in 2009 and each edition features a collection of perspectives from Oliver Wyman’s automotive experts on the latest trends and issues in the industry.
With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE:MMC]. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman
Francine Minadeo, 212-345-6417