North America Turbomachinery Control Systems Market Report – Growth, Trends & Forecasts 2015-2020 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xf7bwr/north_america) has announced the addition of the “North America Turbomachinery Control Systems Market – Growth Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
In North America, power sector occupies bulk of the demand, followed by chemicals and oil & gas sector respectively.
With innovations, like hydraulic fracturing and directional drilling, the shale plays of North America have become economically viable, thereby increasing the market for compressor controls in oil & gas sector.
Chemicals industry has contributed significantly to the demand of compressor controls. On the other hand, availability of cheap shale gas has led to the increasing usage of gas turbines in power sector, which has resulted in significant revenues for turbine controls and compressor controls from this sector too.
This report comprehensively analyzes the North America Turbomachinery control systems market by segmenting it based on countries, application and Markets served. Key drivers and restraints that are affecting the growth of this market are discussed in detail. The study also elucidates on competitive landscape and key market players.
- ABB Ltd.
- Alstom SA
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- GE Co
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Siemens Energy
- Schneider Electric
- Eaton Corp
- Powell Industries
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Industry Trends
6. Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
7. North America Turbomachinery control systems Market, Value Chain Analysis
8. North America Turbomachinery control systems Market, By Countries
9. North America Turbomachinery control systems Market, By Markets served
10. North America Turbomachinery control systems Market, By Applications
11. TURBOMACHINERY CONTROL SYSTEMS RETROFITTING AND OTHER ANCILLIARY SERVICE MARKET ANALYSIS
12. Key Company Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xf7bwr/north_america
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Engineering, Turbines, Compressors