North America Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market Analysis 2015-2022 – 30% of Small Fleet Operators to Adopt Fleet Management Solution by 2020 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market Analysis for North America “ report to their offering.
This study analyzes the North American commercial vehicle telematics market from the base year of 2015 through 2022. Major topics include evolving market trends (regulation/mandates, remote diagnostics, open architecture software platform, multiple vendor partnerships), market sizing, business model (purchasing, leasing, profit-sharing, no-contract) and pricing structure, breakdown of unit sales by solutions and service types, opportunity analysis (upcoming and attractive business cases), revenue analysis (breakdown by hardware and services), telematics penetration by vehicle type and fleet size, market share analysis, and exclusive OEM partnerships. An executive understanding of the market is provided via a 360 degree perspective.
– OEMs will concentrate focus on data streaming and predictive modeling of Big Data to develop and commercialize vehicle prognostics.
– SaaS-based vendors will work on building open software platforms for easy integration of back-office software and third-party plug-in applications for remote diagnostics, fuel card integration, and video safety among others.
– The no-contract (free hardware and installation) business model will open new avenues for third-party vendors and will be preferred by small and subcontracted fleets operating in field service and local distribution.
– OEMs such as Navistar and Volvo will continue partnering with third-party vendors in order to have an edge over the competition.
– About million vehicles in operation will embrace telematics services by 2020,owing to the published ELD mandate.
– Total Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market: Top 6 Predictions, North America, 2015 – 2022 Future hardware will be multi-network and multi-bandwidth compatible in order to evade replacement costs owing to network upgrade or vendor switching
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
– Key Findings
– Key Predictions
– North American Market Outlook – United States vs. Canada
– Segment Contributions
– Benchmarking – Key Vendors
– Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
– Market Definitions and Segmentation
– Solution Types
4. Key Trends Evolving in Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market
– Key Market Trends
– ELD Mandate
– Remote Diagnostics as Standard and Free
– Open Architecture Software Platform
– OEMs’ Focus on Multiple Vendor Partnership
– Evolution of a New Business Model – No-contract with Free Hardware
5. Solutions and Pricing Model Analysis
– Telematics Service Pricing Range
– Market Breakdown by Service Types
– Breakdown by Solution Type
6. Business Model and Opportunity Analysis
– Business Model Analysis
– Pricing Analysis
– Evolution of a New Business Model – No-contract
7. Market Measurement and Market Share Analysis
– Installed Base – Forecast
– Revenue Analysis
– Telematics Penetration by Segment and Fleet Type
– Market Share Analysis
– Market Share Analysis – OEM vs. Third-party Suppliers’ Installed Base
– OEM Partnership
8. Conclusions and Future Outlook
– Windows of Opportunity
– The Last Word – 3 Big Predictions
– Legal Disclaimer
– Zonar Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wr3p39/commercial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716