N-Phenyl Maleimide (CAS 941-69-5) Market Research Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “N-Phenyl Maleimide (CAS 941-69-5) Market Research Report 2016” report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of n-phenyl maleimide. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on n-phenyl maleimide end-uses, the third one gives a summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with a n-phenyl maleimide market trends review, distinguishes n-phenyl maleimide manufacturers and suppliers.
Chapter 5 summarizes n-phenyl maleimide price data.
The last chapter analyses n-phenyl maleimide downstream markets.
The n-phenyl maleimide global market report 2016 key points:
– n-phenyl maleimide description, its application areas and related patterns
– n-phenyl maleimide market situation
– n-phenyl maleimide manufacturers and distributors
– n-phenyl maleimide prices (by region and provided by market players)
– n-phenyl maleimide end-use breakdown
– n-phenyl maleimide downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. N-PHENYL MALEIMIDE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. N-PHENYL MALEIMIDE APPLICATION
3. N-PHENYL MALEIMIDE PATENTS
4. N-PHENYL MALEIMIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
4.1. General n-phenyl maleimide market situation, trends
4.2. Manufacturers of n-phenyl maleimide
4.3. Suppliers of n-phenyl maleimide
4.4. N-phenyl maleimide market forecast
5. N-PHENYL MALEIMIDE MARKET PRICES
6. N-PHENYL MALEIMIDE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r5jz35/nphenyl.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716