Multiple Myeloma – Forecast in 18 Major Markets 2016-2026 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Multiple Myeloma Forecast in 18 Major Markets 2016-2026” report to their offering.
Multiple Myeloma is a cancer of plasma cells and is characterized by the production of abnormal immunoglobulins (Ig) or antibodies, as well as an accumulation of malignant plasma cells in the bone marrow. In some cases it can be asymptomatic, known as smouldering Multiple Myeloma. Although there have been several advancements in understanding how the disease develops, it is unclear as to what exactly causes it.
This report provides the current incident population for Multiple Myeloma across 18 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Ireland, Brazil, Japan, India, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Canada, Mexico, Turkey, Argentina, Russia and Australia) split by gender and 5-year age cohort.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Multiple Myeloma include:
- Increased % of bone marrow plasma cells (BMPC %)
- Renal failure
- Elevated C-reactive protein
Reasons to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Multiple Myeloma’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Multiple Myeloma and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Multiple Myeloma’s incident population.
- Identify sub-populations within Multiple Myeloma which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Multiple Myeloma patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key Co-morbid Conditions/ Features Associated with the Disease
8. Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
9. Top-Line Incidence for Multiple Myeloma (MM)
10. Staging of Multiple Myeloma Patients
11. Features of Multiple Myeloma Patients
12. Co-morbid Conditions Associated with Multiple Myeloma
13. Abbreviations used in the Report
14. Patient-Based Offering
15. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t83ln3/multiple_myeloma
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Oncology Drugs