Markets for Shape Memory Alloys and Polymers: 2016-2023 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2lwss/markets_for_shape) has announced the addition of the “Markets for Shape Memory Alloys and Polymers: 2016-2023” report to their offering.
Shape memory materials are polymers or alloys that when deformed return to its pre-deformed shape when stimulated in some way – typically by heat. They are the archetypical smart material and potentially represent an efficient and cost effective replacement for conventional actuators in a very broad range of end user sectors including automotive, aerospace, biomedical and robotics. Smart memory materials are themselves also an important component of smart composites.
In this report we identify the revenue generation potential over the next eight years for shape memory materials – both alloys and polymers:
– A key objective of this report is to discuss how the latest technological trends – for example to light- and electroactive shape memory polymers (SMPs), or to novel shape memory alloys (SMAs) will expand addressable markets and create new opportunities for both major firms and start-ups.
– Included in this analysis will be an analysis of how particular shape memory materials are likely to perform in the marketplace and how SMAs and SMPs are most likely to find their respective niches and price points.
– This report also analyzes how end-user markets for shape memory materials are changing.
This report will provide valuable insight into smart memory materials markets that will benefit marketing and business development executives from various parts of the supply chain, including raw material suppliers, chemical and coatings companies, specialized smart memory firms and OEMs, as well as investors with an interest in the smart materials business.
Applications and Markets:
This report provides identifies the applications areas where n-tech believes shape memory materials and surfaces have a real opportunity to move beyond the lab to high-volume commercial applications. Applications covered in this report include:
– Medical, healthcare and dentistry
Eight-Year Forecasts for Shape Memory Materials:
This report contains detailed forecasts of volume (in square meters and units) and revenue (in $ millions), broken down by:
– End application, intermediate materials, and product type
– Type of material
– Fabrication method
– Admedes Schuessler
– Aerofits Products
– Burpee Materials
– CDF Chimie
– Cornerstone Research
– Fort Wayne Metals
– Intrinsic Devices
– Johnson Matthey
– Memry Corporation
– Metalwerks PMD
– Nitinol Devices & Components
– NONA Composites
– SAES Getters
– SMP Technologies
– Special Metals Corp.
– SPinTech Veritex
– TiNi Alloy Co.
– Ultimate NiTi Technologies
– Ultimate Wireforms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2lwss/markets_for_shape
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Process and Materials, Plastics
- A.M. Castle & Co. Announces Satisfaction of the Minimum Participation Condition and Extension of Deadline for Receipt of Consent Payment for Its Senior Secured Note Exchange Offer
- NavPort Reveals Deeper Oil & Gas Analytics by Coupling 2015 Texas Drilled but Uncompleted (DUC) Well Analyses and Completion Numbers