Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment to 2025 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015-2025” report to their offering.
This study offers a 10-year forecast for the global Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) market between 2015 and 2025. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% in terms of value during the projected period. The study demonstrates the market dynamics and trends across the globe that are expected to influence the current status and future prospects of the Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) market over the forecast period.
Low density polyethylene is mainly used to manufacture film & sheets and coatings, which are utilised primarily in the packaging and construction industry.
Scope of the Report:
On the basis of applications, the low density polyethylene market is segmented into:
- Film & sheets
- Extrusion coating
- Injection molding
On the basis of technology, the low density polyethylene market is segmented into:
- Autoclave reactor
- Tubular reactor
- BASF-YPC Company Limited
- Braskem S.A.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- LG Chem Ltd.
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Qatar Petrochemical Company
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- The Dow Chemical Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Global LDPE Market Overview
5. Global LDPE Market Analysis, By Technology
6. Global LDPE Market Analysis, By Application
7. Global LDPE Market Analysis, By Region
8. Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) Market Analysis
9. North America Market Analysis
10. Western Europe Market Analysis
11. Eastern Europe Market Analysis
12. Japan Europe Market Analysis
13. Latin America Market Analysis
14. Middle East & Africa (MEA) Market Analysis
15. Competition Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6w5mt7/low_density
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Plastics