ITT’s Actuation and Fluid Control Solutions on Display at Farnborough 2016
By Business Wire News
ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) is showcasing its product portfolio for the global aerospace market at the 2016 Farnborough International Air Show, July 11-15. ITT’s Aerospace Controls, with its newly acquired Environmental Control Systems (ECS) product line, and Enidine brands will exhibit customized flow and motion control devices, conveyance and heater solutions, and vibration and noise control systems.
“At ITT, we strive to continuously offer cutting edge solutions that provide safer, more efficient and dependable air travel,” said Steve Kim, Vice President and General Manager of ITT Control Technologies’ Aerospace business. “Our custom-engineered products are designed and manufactured to withstand the harshest environmental applications, delivering reliable solutions to our customers worldwide.”
A leader in global aerospace technology markets, ITT’s solutions are used in critical areas of commercial aircraft systems and environments. ITT components can be found on major aircraft platforms, from the largest commercial transports to business jets, helicopters and military aircraft and land vehicles. ITT’s Aerospace Controls will highlight solutions for the commercial aviation industry, including:
- Actuation and Fluid Control Products – Aerospace Controls offers a full range of linear and rotary actuators; fuel, hydraulic, pneumatic, motor and solenoid operated valves; pumps; and electro-mechanical switches to keep aircrafts running smoothly and efficiently.
- Cabin Air Noise Control Systems – ECS rigid silencers and flexible mufflers are custom designed to reduce noise at specific frequencies.
- Low-Pressure Composite and Elastomeric Ducting – Low-weight, rigid and flexible solutions provide various integrated design solutions for cabin air distribution.
- Potable Water Pumps – Highly reliable water pumps, capable of running over 1,000 hours dry and powered by a wide range of 115 VAC input frequencies, are suitable for nearly every application.
- Aircraft Temperature Control – Air and floor heaters are designed to heat specific areas of the aircraft (such as crew rests, cockpit and galleys) to ensure localized temperature control and comfort.
ITT’s Enidine brand will also highlight its unique rate control and motion control solutions, including:
- Load Compensating Rate Control – These products utilize a quick connect system for ease of installation and maintenance, while compensating for bins loaded up to 100 pounds carrying capacity.
- Rotary Hinge Dampers – Composed of all-plastic construction allowing for maximum weight reduction, these dampers maintain enough strength to accommodate the high demands of daily passenger use.
- Actuators and Bin Lift Assist – Our latest innovations give flight attendants and passengers assistance in closing today’s larger and higher capacity stowage bins.
ITT Aerospace Controls and Enidine representatives will be available for meetings during the Farnborough International Air Show at Hall 4 Stand F68. For more information on Aerospace Controls and ECS solutions for commercial aircraft applications, please visit www.ittaerospace.com. For more information on Enidine products, please visit www.enidine-aviation.com.
ITT is a focused multi-industrial company that designs and manufactures highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions. Our customers in the energy, transportation and industrial markets depend on us to solve their most critical problems, and we focus on partnering with them to find solutions to their unique challenges. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries. The company has sales in approximately 125 countries and generated 2015 revenues of $2.5 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
About ITT Control Technologies
ITT’s Control Technologies business is a global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered industrial products and aerospace components. Through leading brands such as Enidine, Aerospace Controls, the business serves customers in the helicopter, business jet , commercial aviation and military markets. For more information, visit www.ittcontroltech.com/.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160711005758/en/
Melissa Trombetta, 914-641-2030
Kathleen Bark, 914-641-2103
Michelle Spinnler, 585-246-0251