ITT Featuring i-ALERT2 Monitoring Device and More at ACHEMA
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
ITT’s (NYSE: ITT) PRO Services® brand will showcase its recently launched i-ALERT®2, a Bluetooth Smart-enabled machine health monitor, June 15-19 at the ACHEMA Exhibition and Congress in Frankfurt, Germany.
The i-ALERT2 device is engineered and rated for use in a wide range of global industrial environments and is capable of continuous machine health monitoring. It provides:
- Vibration, temperature and run-time monitoring and advanced vibration analysis tools;
- Early detection of system failures with real-time machine records and data logging with trend analysis;
- On-the-go convenience of the i-ALERT2 app on mobile devices; and
- Industrial rating for hazardous environments with explosive gases, dust and fibers.
“The i-ALERT2 monitor brings what had been primarily consumer technology to the factory floor,” said Aris Chicles, president of ITT’s Industrial Process business. “Introducing its advanced machine monitoring capabilities, along with our latest pump and valve product portfolio at the ACHEMA Show, demonstrates our focus on innovation aimed at enhancing our customers’ operations.”
In addition to ITT PRO Services i-ALERT2 monitoring technology, other ITT brands will showcase the latest pump and valve innovations, including:
- Bornemann’s Twin-Screw Pumps: These pumps can handle virtually any non-homogeneous fluid, regardless of viscosity, lubricity or abrasiveness. They are certified for any application where ATEX zone 1 Category is required.
- Engineered Valves’ Pure-Flo® EnviZion™ Valve: These embedded technologies dramatically reduce maintenance time of critical process components, as well as total cost of ownership. Fabri-Valve® knife-gate valves will also be on display.
- Goulds Pumps’ IC ISO Chemical Process Pump for the European market: The IC Series reduces pumping life cycle cost, with the patented cyclone seal chamber providing an optimum seal environment for hazardous materials. The Model 3393, a high-pressure multistage ring section pump for a wide range of applications, will also be featured.
ITT PRO Services professionals are hosting a free webinar on the i-ALERT2, Wednesday, June 24, 2015, at 11 a.m. EST. Registration is available online or at ITT’s ACHEMA show booth, located in Hall 8.0, Booth E63.
For more information on ITT Pro Services and other ITT brands and products, please visit www.itt.com.
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2014 revenues of $2.7 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
ITT’s Industrial Process business is a global manufacturer of industrial pumps, valves, monitoring and control systems, and aftermarket services for the biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical, oil and gas, mining, pulp and paper, power and general industrial markets through leading brands including Goulds Pumps (www.gouldspumps.com), Bornemann (www.bornemann.com), PRO Services (www.ittproservices.com), Engineered Valves (www.engvalves.com), Blakers and C’treat.
Margaret Gan, 315-568-7124