iSqFt Named to 2015 Constructech 50, Recognized as Leading Construction Technology Provider
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
iSqFt, a leading software-as-a-service company in the commercial construction industry, announced today that it has been named to the 2015 Constructech 50 list, as a top technology powerhouse dominating the construction landscape. The list appears in the current July/August issue of Constructech magazine.
Each year, the magazine’s editors interview construction companies and research hundreds of technology providers to determine the Constructech 50. Their decision is based on the quality and innovation of the product or service, the company’s vision for the future of technology in the industry, and the satisfaction of its customers, among other criteria.
“This recognition reflects iSqFt’s reputation in the construction industry, for providing a market-leading product and backing that up with unmatched customer service,” said the company’s CEO, Dave Conway. “iSqFt makes every effort to listen to our customers, and we keep evolving to meet their needs.”
Over 700,000 commercial construction professionals use iSqFt’s online software to streamline the preconstruction bid process, find project leads, build professional relationships and market products.
iSqFt offers solutions for general contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers and suppliers, including:
- An all-inclusive bid management platform that allows general contractors to send bid invitations and track responses, share online project documents and updates, and prequalify subcontractors and vendors
- Access to a searchable database of private and public projects in all phases, with up-to-date project information, bidders lists and the most complete construction documents in the industry
- An internet plan room with consistently formatted documents that can be distributed instantly
- Digital takeoff software that makes measuring faster and estimating more accurate
- Market analysis tools that help manufacturers and suppliers track competitors, monitor trends, understand specification rates and target areas for growth
- An extensive network of construction professionals, where manufacturers and suppliers can build relationships with potential buyers and subcontractors can get promoted to general contractors looking for additional bidders
Cincinnati, Ohio-based iSqFt is a leading software-as-a-service company, serving the commercial construction industry by offering its customers access to a network that connects hundreds of thousands of general contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers and suppliers. iSqFt helps its customers thrive by offering the information and tools they need to work more efficiently and profitably. For more information about iSqFt and its applications, visit isqft.com.
About Constructech magazine
Constructech magazine is where construction and technology converge. The publication influences construction professionals to unleash the business value of technology. To learn more about the winners of the 2015 Constructech 50, visit constructech.com/#CT50.
Elizabeth Skipper, Content Marketing Specialist, 513-645-8004 x8185