Inorganic Acid Market in France: Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Inorganic Acid Market in France: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of inorganic acid market in France.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in France
- Inorganic Acid market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. FRANCE: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. INORGANIC ACID MARKET IN FRANCE
2.1. Overview of inorganic acid market
2.2. Producers of inorganic acid, including contact details and product range
3. FRANCE’S FOREIGN TRADE IN INORGANIC ACID
3.1. Export and import of hydrogen chloride (hydrochloric acid): volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of sulphuric acid, oleum: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of nitric acid, sulphonitric acids: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of phosphoric acid and polyphosphoric acids, whether or not chemically defined: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of boron oxides; boric acids: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of hydrogen fluoride (hydrofluoric acid): volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN FRANCE
5. INORGANIC ACID CONSUMERS IN FRENCH MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Inorganic Acid in France
5.2. Inorganic Acid consumers in France
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kf7mvp/inorganic_acid
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716