India Toluene Market Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Toluene Market in India: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of toluene market in India.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in India
- Toluene market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the toluene market in India.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDIA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. TOLUENE MARKET IN INDIA
2.1. Overview of toluene market
2.2. Producers of toluene, including contact details and product range
3. INDIA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN TOLUENE
3.1. Export and import of toluene: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN INDIA
5. TOLUENE CONSUMERS IN INDIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Toluene in India
5.2. Toluene consumers in India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/435sl3/toluene_market_in
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160525005930/en/
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Petrochemicals, Solvents, Fuel Additives