India Methanol Market Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Methanol Market in India: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of methanol market in India.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in India
- Methanol market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDIA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. METHANOL MARKET IN INDIA
2.1. Overview of methanol market
2.2. Producers of methanol in India, including contact details and product range
3. INDIA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN METHANOL
3.1. Export and import of methanol: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN INDIA
5. METHANOL CONSUMERS IN INDIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Methanol in India
5.2. Methanol consumers in India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cnktcw/methanol_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Chemicals, Solvents, Fuel Additives
- Global Chlorinated Polyethylene Market Worth USD 620.2 Million by 2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2021 – Key Vendors: Novista Group, Showa Denko, DOW Chemical – Research and Markets
- Global Synthetic Rope Market Worth USD 1.69 Billion by 2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2021 – Key Vendors: Bridon, Cortland, Marlow Ropes – Research and Markets