India Industrial Gases Market, 2010 – 2020: Rising Competition Among Local & Major Players – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwbz6q/india_industrial) has announced the addition of the “India Industrial Gases Market, 2010 – 2020” report to their offering.
The market for industrial gases in India is projected to cross US$2 billion by 2020.
Rising competition among local and major players such as Inox Air Products, Praxair and Linde is leading to significant price reduction of industrial gases in India. Various upcoming steel projects are integrating industrial gas production units to address the bulk requirements for industrial gases. Additionally, huge investments in India for capacity additions at existing end user facilities and new projects is anticipated to further boost industrial gases market in India through 2020.
Growing demand from various end user industries such as metallurgy and petrochemicals, coupled with implementation of favorable government policies to support manufacturing sector are projected to fuel growth in India. Industrial gases find application in various other end user industries including electronics, chemical, fabrication, energy and food & beverage.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Industrial gases market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and industrial gas suppliers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
- Air Liquid India
- Bhagirathi industrial gases Pvt. Ltd.
- Bhagwati Gas Limited
- Bhoruka Gases
- Bombay Oxygen Corporation Ltd.
- Ellenbarrie industrial Gases Ltd.
- Inox Air Products
- Linde India Limited
- Matheson K Air Pvt. Ltd.
- Praxair India
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Industrial Gases Market Outlook
5. India Industrial Gases Market Outlook
6. List of Air Separation Units with Capacity
7. India Oxygen Industrial Gas Market Outlook
8. India Nitrogen Industrial Gas Market outlook
9. India Argon Industrial Gas Market outlook
10. Import Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Voice of Customers
14. Channel Partner Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwbz6q/india_industrial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716