India 3D Printing Market – Rise of New-Start Ups & Governmental Support – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “India 3D Printing Market: Material (Plastics and Photopolymers) Report” report to their offering.
3D printing technology has made substantial advancements in developed countries like the U.S, Europe and now thriving in India.
3D Printing technology in India is revolutionizing the conventional manufacturing industry, owing to its huge advantages. The technology allows printing with suitable range of materials in lesser time. The conventional methods which are used to develop models, prototypes or direct parts usually are costlier and time consuming. Heavily weighted components which are usually manufactured by conventional methods can now be 3D printed with lighter materials.
The Indian market is at a nascent stage and is gradually paving its way towards continuous growth. Even though the printer costs are relatively high, the advancement in new technologies, readily available materials, rise of new-start ups and governmental support are some of the driving factors towards market growth.
The report answers the following questions about the 3D printing market in India:
- What are the new start-ups that are competing with the established companies in the Indian 3D printing market?
- How are the new start-ups affecting the Indian 3D printing market?
- Which are the globally established players in 3D printing operating in India?
- What are the different applications of 3D printing in Indian market?
- What are the different segmentations of Indian 3D printing Industry?
- Who are the different printer manufacturers, material and service providers in India?
- What are the different key drivers for future growth of Indian 3D printing market?
- What are the factors challenging the growth of Indian 3D printing market?
- Who are the different participants in the Indian 3D printing market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2 REPORT SCOPE AND METHODOLOGY
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
4 INDIAN 3D PRINTING INDUSTRY ANALYSIS – BY MATERIAL
5 INDIAN 3DP INDUSTRY ANALYSIS – BY TYPE OF OPERATION
6 INDIAN 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY ANALYSIS
7 INDIAN 3DP INDUSTRY ANALYSIS – BY APPLICATION
8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9 COMPANY PROFILES
- 3D Product Development Pvt. Ltd.
- 3Ding (Redd Robotics)
- Aha 3D innovations Pvt Ltd.
- Altem technologies (p) ltd.
- Global 3D Labs
- Imaginarium (india) pvt. Ltd
- J Group Robotics
- Mahersoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Ricoh India Limited
- Sahas Softech Llp
- Stratasys Ltd.
- Voxeljet Ag
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hz3f8q/india_3d_printing
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Plastics, 3D Printing