Halogens Market in United States (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine): Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Halogens Market in United States (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine): Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of halogens market in United States (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine).
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
- Halogens market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. HALOGENS MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of halogens market
2.2. Producers of halogens in United States, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of chlorine
2.2.2. Producers of iodine
2.2.3. Producers of fluorine
2.2.4. Producers of bromine
3. UNITED STATES’ FOREIGN TRADE IN FLUORINE, CHLORINE, BROMINE AND IODINE
3.1. Export and import of chlorine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of iodine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of fluorine and bromine: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF HALOGENS ON AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Halogens in United States (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
5.2. Halogens consumers in United States (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dkwj92/halogens_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Disinfectants