Griffon to Participate at Deutsche Bank’s 23rd Annual Leveraged Finance Conference
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Griffon Corporation (NYSE:GFF) today announced that it will present at Deutsche Bank’s 23rd Annual Leveraged Finance Conference to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ at 10:00 a.m. local time on Tuesday, September 29th. A copy of Griffon’s latest investor presentation, which will be used at the conference, will be available at the time of the conference in the investor relations section of Griffon’s website (www.griffoncorp.com).
About Griffon Corporation
Griffon Corporation is a diversified management and holding company that conducts business through wholly owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. In order to further diversify, Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital.
Griffon currently conducts its operations through three business segments:
- Home & Building Products consists of two companies, The AMES Companies, Inc. (“AMES”) and Clopay Building Products Company, Inc. (“CBP”):
- AMES is a global provider of non-powered landscaping products for homeowners and professionals.
- CBP is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential, commercial and industrial garage doors to professional dealers and major home center retail chains.
- Telephonics Corporation designs, develops and manufactures high-technology integrated information, communication and sensor system solutions for military and commercial markets worldwide.
- Clopay Plastic Products Company, Inc. is an international leader in the development and production of embossed, laminated and printed specialty plastic films used in a variety of hygienic, health-care and industrial applications.
For more information on Griffon and its operating subsidiaries, please see the Company’s website at www.griffoncorp.com.
Brian G. Harris, 212-957-5000
SVP & Chief Financial Officer
Michael Callahan, 203-682-8311
Senior Vice President