Griffon Corporation Schedules Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
By Business Wire News
Griffon Corporation (NYSE:GFF) announced today that it will release the Company’s first quarter financial results Thursday, January 28, 2016, followed by a conference call at 4:30 PM ET.
The call can be accessed by dialing 1-888-397-5355 (U.S. participants) or 1-719-325-2295 (International participants). Callers should ask to be connected to the Griffon Corporation teleconference or provide conference ID number 6285840.
A replay of the call will be available starting on January 28, 2016 at 7:30 PM ET by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (U.S.) or 1-858-384-5517 (International), and entering the conference ID number: 6285840. The replay will be available through February 11, 2016.
About Griffon Corporation
Griffon Corporation (the “Company” or “Griffon”) is a diversified management and holding company conducting business through wholly-owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. In order to further diversify, Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital.
Griffon currently conducts its operations through three business segments:
- Home & Building Products consists of two companies, The AMES Companies, Inc. (“AMES”) and Clopay Building Products Company, Inc. (“CBP”):
- AMES is a global provider of non-powered landscaping products for homeowners and professionals.
- CBP is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential, commercial and industrial garage doors to professional dealers and major home center retail chains.
- Telephonics Corporation designs, develops and manufactures high-technology, integrated information, communication and sensor system solutions for military and commercial markets worldwide.
- Clopay Plastic Products Company, Inc. is an international leader in the development and production of embossed, laminated and printed specialty plastic films used in a variety of hygienic, health-care and industrial applications.
For more information on Griffon and its operating subsidiaries, please see the Company’s website at www.griffoncorp.com.
Brian G. Harris, 212-957-5000
SVP & Chief Financial Officer
Michael Callahan, 203-682-8311
Senior Vice President