Graña y Montero Announces Consolidated Results for 3Q2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Graña y Montero S.A.A. (NYSE: GRAM) (BVL: GRAMONC1) (“the Company” or “Graña y Montero”) a leading Engineering and Construction company, announced its consolidated results for the third quarter (“3Q2015”) period ended September 30, 2015. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
- The Group achieved Revenues of S/. 5,617.9 MM during 3Q2015, a 14.7% growth compared to 3Q2014
- Gross Profit amounted to S/. 467.7 MM in 3Q015, decreasing 31.8% compared to 3Q2014
- EBITDA was S/. 481.4 MM in 3Q2015, lower by 27.2% than the result obtained in 3Q2014
- Net Income registered a decrease of 97.1%, reaching S/. 6.7 MM in 3Q2015
- Backlog amounted to US$ 4,065.9 MM as of 3Q2015 and the recurrent businesses amounted to US$ 544.5 MM, reaching a total of US$ 4,610.4 MM, equivalent to 1.93x the annual revenues
For a full version of Graña y Montero’s 3Q2015 Earnings Release please visit www.granaymontero.com.pe.
Graña y Montero S.A.A.
Founded in 1933, Graña y Montero is the only Peruvian engineering and construction company listed on the Lima Stock Exchange since 1997 and in the NYSE since 2013. The Company has participated in the development of major engineering and construction projects in Peru, including large-scale, complex projects in the energy, mining, construction and real estate sectors.
With 82 years of operations, the Company has leveraged its engineering and construction expertise into complementary lines of business, such as the development, ownership, operation and maintenance of infrastructure assets, real estate developments, and the provision of technical services. The Company has significant investments in infrastructure concessions.
The Company has also executed several projects outside Perú, and has acquired three companies in Chile: DSD Construcciones y Montajes, an engineering and construction company specialized in providing services to the energy, oil and gas, cellulose and mining sector in Latin America; Vial y Vives, a construction company specialized in the mining sector, and CAM, which is specialized in electric services, with operations in Chile, Peru and Colombia. It recently acquired a company in Colombia: Morelco S.A. a recognized Colombian company specialized in electromechanical assemblies, civil works, and services for the oil and gas and energy industry.