Global Yttrium Market Growth of 15.45% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: China Rare Earth, GBM Resources & Nippon Yttrium Co – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3j7qz/global_yttrium) has announced the addition of the “Global Yttrium Market – Segmented by Product Type, By End-User Industry, and Geography – Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
The Global Yttrium Market shipped 9000 tons of yttria (yttrium oxide), the major source of yttrium, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.45% by 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the global yttrium market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global yttrium market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Chengdu Haoxuan Technology Co. Ltd.
- China Rare Earth Co. Ltd.
- Double Park International Corporation
- Ganzhou Hong De New Technology Development Ltd. Co.
- Shenzhen Chuanyan Technology Co. Ltd.
- Sichuan Lanthanum Rare Materials Limited
- Zhejiang Jinda Rare-earth Element Co. Ltd
- Alkane Resources
- Arafura Resources Ltd
- Chinalco Yunnan Copper Resources
- Crossland Strategic Metals Limited
- GBM Resources Ltd
- Star Earth Minerals Pvt. Ltd.
- Nippon Yttrium Co.
- EMC Metals Corp.
- ESPI Corp. Inc.
- GFS Chemicals Inc.
- Great Western Minerals Group Ltd.
- Materion Advanced Materials Group
- NOAH Technologies Corporation
- Super Conductor Materials Inc.
2. Executive Summary
3. Yttrium Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Global Market Analaysis
7. Price Analysis
8. Trade Analysis
9. Future of Yttrium Market
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3j7qz/global_yttrium
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. Announces Confidential Submission of Draft Registration Statement for Proposed Pasadena Spin-Out
- Global Rare Earth Elements (REE) Market Growth of 6% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: 3M, Galaxy Resources & XTC – Research and Markets